WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://campfirms.com/
Camp Firms(“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Camping Toilet Reviews website.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service – Service is the website operated by Camp Firms and found at https://campfirms.com/category/camping-toilet/
Personal Data or Personal Identifiable Data – the data about a living individual who can be identified from data in our possession or likely to be in our possession
Usage data – data collected automatically by the Service or from the Service (eg via Google Analytics information with regard to a user’s time and experience on the page of the Service)
Cookies – small pieces of data stored on your device
Camp Firms understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online.
Our site only collects Personal Data and uses it in ways that are consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law. Data is processed:
- When you give specific and express consent for us to do so
- When necessary for the performance of a contract, where you are a party to that contract (for example, if you buy something we will need to collect payment and delivery information in order to deliver that product to you)
- When necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
- When necessary in order to protect the vital interest of the data subject (you) or of another natural person
- When necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, except where such interest is overridden by your interest or fundamental rights and freedoms.
By using our site you certify that you are an adult, at least 18 years of age.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have physical access to/collect Personal Data that you voluntarily give us via email, or using the online forms found on this website. We also receive information from you if you directly contact us through this website https://campfirms.com/. We will never sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us in the first instance. We will not share your Personal Data with any third party unless it is expressly notified beforehand, giving you the option not to proceed with the provision of your data, or as necessary to fulfil your request or as we are required by law.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Identifiable Data that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Identifiable Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
The following information may be collected as part of an automatic process by this website:
- Your IP address
- Your web browser type and version
- Your operating system
- A list of URLs relating to your activity on this site, which site you have been referred from what you do and where you go on this website and where you go to after leaving this website.
- It may also note the amount of time spent on the site and other useful but unidentifiable data usage
ANONYMOUS INFORMATION COLLECTED ON THIS WEBSITE
We record anonymous data. Most of the information that we collect from this website is anonymous information, such as the pages you visit. Other anonymous data we may collect might include the name of your internet service provider, the website that you used to link to our site, other interests you have, basic demographic information, the websites that you visit from our site, and your IP address.
The data is used for statistical purposes only, but you, as the individual user, remain anonymous. We use this anonymous information to help improve the content of this site and to compile aggregated statistics about individuals using our site for internal market research purposes.
For additional detail on how we collect and use personally identifiable information, please see the table below.
|Name, email address
|Direct email from a reader
|To allow the data subject to contact our site with any questions, comments, or other information they would like to submit privately
|Consent (Reader initiated email)
|Name, email address, Ip address and browser user agent string
|We collect the data show in the comments form and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection
|Consent and security
|Posts and pages visited, name of your internet service provider, the website that you used to link to our site, other interests you have, basic demographic information, the websites that you visit from our site, and your IP address
|For statistical purposes to provide a better user experience
|Consent and necessity
Akismet Spam Plugin
This is a third-party plugin used by this Service to reduce and monitor spam comments. This is how Akismet Spam Plugin uses Personal Data. This is not data collected by this Service.
“We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).”
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
This could include only showing you a popup once in your visit.
Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
If you are located in the EU, from 25 May 2018, before the website places cookies on your computer, you will be given a message requesting your consent to set those cookies (excluding strictly necessary cookies). You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of cookies, but certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
This website may place the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Statistical and analytical cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. They report information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
We may allow third-parties, advertising companies and ad networks (“Advertisers”) to display advertisements on our website. Advertisers may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.).
Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Through affiliate links, identifying information may be carried over to an outside site to show that you visited that site from our site to ensure proper commissions are issued.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Camp Firms take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data.
If you wish to be informed about what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your personal data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Camp Firms relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
If you reside in California, California Law (CCPA) gives you the right to ask if we sell or disclose your Personal Data to third parties. For the purposes of this service, the following categories of the CCPA are relevant.
Right to notice – Under the CCPA, businesses must inform consumers at or before the point of collection what categories of Personal Data will be collected and the purposes for which these categories will be used.
Right to access – Consumers have the right to request that a business disclose the categories of Personal Data collected; the categories of sources from which Personal Data is collected; the business or commercial purpose; the categories of third parties with which the business shares Personal Data; and the specific pieces of Personal Data the business holds about a consumer.
Right to Request Deletion – Consumers also have the right to request the deletion of Personal Data, but only where that information was collected from the consumer, except in instances such as detecting security incidents, exercising free speech, protecting or defending against legal claims, or for internal uses reasonably aligned with the consumer’s expectations.
This Service does not sell your Personal Data to third parties for others’ direct marketing. We have never sold Personal Data.
You can contact us https://campfirms.com/about-us/
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (Children).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We take precautions to protect your information.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Camp Firms website is https, with an SSL security certificate. You can also confirm this from the lock you will see at the top of your browser, alongside our web address.
Access to the back end of this website is password protected.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
You may opt-out of any future contact from us at any time, without question. You can do the following at any time by contacting us
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
RETENTION OF DATA
Camp Firms will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the Personal Data they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their Personal Data at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Information collected using Google Analytics is retained for 26 months.
Information submitted through forms, such as email forms are retained until such a time as the data subject chooses to unsubscribe or invokes their right under GDPR or CCPA to be forgotten.
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
HOW TO CONTACT US